Time to Give

Image
One of the many things I'm enjoying about being a Realtor® is I have the time to give back. During the pandemic I helped deliver boxes of donated food to immunocompromised families or those facing hardship as a result of Covid-19. I enjoyed this so much that when the organization ended I sought out other opportunities. Since June, I've been volunteering with a church on Allison Hill to deliver food to low-income families in our community. And now, this past Saturday I had the pleasure of planting trees in Midtown, Harrisburg with Friends of Midtown (FOM). Standing proudly with one of our new trees at Green and Herr Streets. The whole thing started back in April 2018 when the beautiful cherry blossom tree in front of my little house on Penn Street had to go. This tree was one of the reasons I loved my house. It provided lots of shade, privacy, and a delightful rain shower of pink petals every spring. But the tree wasn't a good fit for city life and started to become a hazar

We are Dream-Makers

 One of the many roles of a Realtor is a "Dream-Maker". Many times the path to a new home isn't a straight line. So grateful I was able to help these folks buy the home of their dreams in this crazy market!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMING SOON: 512 Ellencroft Rd, Lewisberry PA

UNDER CONTRACT: 3213 Maple Lane, Harrisburg PA